Join a dynamic team of young professionals in our Shenzhen head office, where you will experience, first-hand, what it takes to be the best.
Responding to client requests, as well as liaising with factories and our QC teams on a daily basis, you will manage orders from start to finish.
- Follow Company ethos, work-style, mission & values, health & safety, etc.
- Report your location and your progress (good & bad) daily with your manager
- Hold and / or present at regular meetings with vendor and internal teams
- Update Job Knowledge
- Follow & supervise orders from start to finish
- Read & reply to client and factory emails in an appropriate time-frame
- Update Company electronic records system as to your progress
- Track & monitor UKFR certification on all materials sold
- Submit company-wide credit card and expense reports to MD
- Assist with other tasks, such as translation or travel bookings, as required
- Business English or related degree highly desirable
- Having minimum 5 years’ experience in an order follower, ideally in the furniture industry, preferably in sizeable and multi-national companies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Computer literate (WeChat, Email, MS Windows and MS Office Online)
- Should exhibit effective communication skills and ability to work and interact with others.
- Experience living in in Asia and prepared to travel.
- 电脑技能（微信、邮件、 MS Windows 和MS Office Online）